WUB CSE Club
The purpose of computer society is to provide an atmosphere in which students can share their ideas, knowledge and proficiency with other students. Students would be able to participate in co-curriculum activities. The Computer society is an educational and fun group. Our purpose is to learn more about innovations in computers science. The society explores both computer architecture and new application software. We try to help students with his or her computer innovation ideas and help to expand knowledge. We enable students for developing programming and networking skills. Our mission is to promote students and to expand the scope of computer knowledge within this WUBCS. Organize numerous events for both its members these include lectures, seminars, forums and competitions.
Activities are not here.
To be the ultimate platform for the exchange of computer science and engineering related technical information and ideas amongst the students of World University of Bangladesh. Providing co-curriculum activities and ensure best educational support with improvising advanced knowledge of computer science.
Promote the use of computers throughout the university, to organize meetings and talks on computing-related subjects, and to generally do things of a computer science-related nature.
Expose the members to the latest advancements in computer technology and give individuals an opportunity for sharing and extending ideas, views and knowledge in the field of computers and fast changing technology.
Promote the continuous development of competent, confident and connected members through relevant activities and competitions.
- To provide direction in the area of parliamentary procedure, meeting facilitation, group-building, goal setting, and program planning.
- To assist the WUBCS treasurer in monitoring expenditures, fundraising activities, and corporate sponsorship to maintain an accurate and up-to-date account ledger.
- To inform WUBCS members of those factors that constitute unacceptable behavior on the part of the WUBCS members, and the possible consequence of said behaviors.
- Maintain an awareness of the activities and programs sponsored by the WUBCS.
- Provide activities, ideas, and resources to strengthen the WUBCS, as well encourage student’s engagement for mutual sharing of knowledge, support, and development of ideas into reality.
- Conduct Educational Seminars and Conventions for all members, in order to increase knowledge and wisdom of the WUBCS.
- Membership is open to any person who shares the aims of the Club and agrees to comply with the Constitution and rules of the Club.
- A dues for membership will be payable to the Club. The subscription fee will be fixed/settled by the new Executive Committee with approval of the director of the society for an academic year.
- The Club in General Meeting may by a two-third majority of those present and voting confer Honorary Life Membership upon any member who has performed outstanding service to the Club.